Four steps is all it takes to simplify the purchase decision and discover the best combination of headset options for your business. Although we have an exceptionally wide range of solutions, please note that not all combinations are possible. For example, if you want a headset with stereo sound, you need two earpieces. Follow the four steps to see which headset best fits your needs.
1. Wireless or corded?
Wireless headset solutions are ideal if you: 2. Working in normal or extra loud environment?
- Want the freedom to work at your desk and move about the office. Grab a cup of coffee, get the paper in the printer or go and consult with a colleague without missing a call
- Want a sleek, attractive headset design without cords see the need for multi-unit conferencing capability Corded headset solutions are suitable if you:
- Work only at your desk
- Want the best possible inbound sound quality in one or both ears
- Want Hi-Fi stereo quality
Three different business-grade microphones are available to ensure your voice is transmitted clearly, no matter which environment you work in.
Omnidirectional microphone- Ideal for use in most normal office environments
- Great for use in noisier, open office environments
Ultra noise-canceling microphone
- Ideal for use in very noisy environments where back ground noise can interfere with your calls and if colleagues are seated close to each other.
3. Want sound in one or both ears? - mono or duo
Sound in one ear - mono- Ideal if you like to be aware of what’s going on around you during a phone call
Sound in both ears - duo- Ideal if you only want to hear the caller’s voice and want to close out surrounding noise
4. What’s your preferred wearing style?
Fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing solution
Flexible earhook that gently and comfortably holds thereceiver to your earNeckband- Wearing style worn behind-the-neck
The 2-in-1 offers you two wearing styles in one headset:headband and earhook
The 3-in-1 offers you three of wearing styles: headband, neckband or earhook